Thursday, March 15, 2012

Initiation Invocation

by Oaktree


Oh Great Goddess
In the time before time
In the world before worlds
You were there.


Oh Nature’s most divine mother
Hearken t me at this time
As I come to proclaim my allegiance
To you and to your son and consort
Protector of the wild wood and all animals


I am a bud, bursting forth in flower
As such I have yet no wise and learned things to say
So much is new to me
But I hope you will understand these few simple words
Spoken in faith and fealty


I thank you for all you have revealed to me
And that I have the means to understand
I ask that revelation continue, and
That my eyes, heart and mind
Will always be open to receive these great gifts


Oh great Goddess
Thank you for listening to me
I ask that in the coming days
A sign will be given that
You accept me as an initiate
On the great Path


source: http://druidnetwork.org/rites/passage/initiation/init_oak.html

No comments: